世界地產 Shijie Property E(3)1941 / PG0493715-P
Your Personal Data is protected!
The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”), which regulates the processing of personal data in commercial transactions, applies to Shijie Property and its related companies (hereinafter referred to as “SJP”, “our”, “us” or “we”). For the purpose of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed in the PDPA.
1. This written notice serves to inform you that your personal data is being processed by or on behalf of SJP
2. The personal data processed by us include name*, identification card number*, contact details*, address*, fax number*, race*, sex*, date of birth*, and family details*.
3. Personal Information that we collect depending on your relationship with us (for example, as a client-owner, client-purchaser, non-client or potential client or other person relating to our business), Personal Information collected about you may include:-
i) General identification and contact information.
ii) Your name; address; property details, e-mail and telephone details; maintenance and sinking fund rates; building approvals; rental agreement and returns/and all relevant information pertaining to the sale/rental of your property(ies).
iii) Identification numbers issued by government bodies or agencies.
iv) National Registration Identity card number; passport number; military/police identification number; Information enabling us to at present and in the future offer and provide properties and real estate services; Properties preferred and location Marketing preferences and customer feedback You may let us know your property preferences.
5. We are processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide, for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
i) To communicate with you
ii) To provide services to you
iii) To process your transactions
iv) To respond to your inquiries
v) To process the incentive payment for outlets
vi) To administer your participation in contests
vii) To conduct internal activities
viii) For market surveys, customer satisfaction survey
and trend analysis survey
ix) To promote and to provide you with information in relation to SJP’s, and/or SJP’s business partner’s products and services unless you have otherwise indicated that you do not wish for SJP to process your personal data for such purpose. x) Other legitimate business activities of SJP.
6. You may access and request for correction of your personal data and to contact us from Monday to Friday (9.00 am – 5.00 pm, excluding public holidays) with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data as follows:
7. In accordance with the PDPA:
i) We may charge a fee for processing your request for access or correction, and
ii) We may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction to your personal data.
8. Your personal data may be disclosed to our parent company, subsidiaries, related and/or associated company, licensees, governmental and/or quasi-governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies, business partners and/or service providers for any of the above Purposes or any other purpose for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection or any other purpose directly related to any of the above Purposes.
9. It is obligatory that you supply us with the personal data marked with an asterisk in paragraph 2 above.
10. If you fail to supply to us the above personal data, we may not be able to process your personal data for any of the above Purposes.
11. Your personal data may be transferred to a place outside Malaysia.
12. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date.
13. If you give us personal data or information about another person, you must first confirm that he/she has appointed you to act for him/her, to consent to the processing of his/her personal data and to receive on his/her behalf any data protection notices.
14. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this notice, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.
15. You hereby agree to have received, understood the contents and consented to SJP’s processing of your personal data in accordance with the above if SJP does not receive any written reply from you to the contrary within fourteen (14) working days from the date of our notification of the said notice via our text message to you